Finding a kitchen cabinet painter in San Antonio and surrounding areas can really save you a lot of time and effort, especially if you want a professional finish. What makes us different is that we don’t take any shortcuts.
Call us today at (210) 570-9070 for a free estimate! Contact us here!
What we’ve learned from our years of painting kitchen cabinets is that it is all about doing the proper prep work. That means protecting YOUR appliances, floors, and other architectural elements of the kitchen. Usually, we can remove the doors and paint off-site.
The kitchen cabinets are the furniture of the kitchen. Even though they rarely ever move unless you are doing a full-scale kitchen remodel, it is important to preserve the value in your home by preserving and updating your cabinets.
Every kitchen has a unique layout, so we work with home-owners to get the professional finish they want that ensures the cabinets are still durable enough to stand up to the hot and cold spills and splashes of the kitchen. Furthermore, it’s about what YOU want in your home.
Ideas for kitchen painting ideas can include…
- Painting upper & lower cabinets different colors
- Painting an island different color or stain
- Antiquing cabinets
- Installing a tile backsplash
- Removing cabinets for new appliances
- Reconfiguring existing cabinets
- Installing hardware
- Refacing a decorative section of cabinets
- Painting built-in furniture in a neighboring living room the same color